- Step 1: Visit register.html under your website domain, or choose the Giddy Up! button on the homepage of your site.
- Step 2: Complete the registration form and choose Let’s Ryde.
Please choose a valid email for verification purpose. Make sure to choose a password that contains at least one upper-case letter, a number, and a special character. Don’t forget the password you entered for later. You should see an alert that confirms that your user has been created.
- Step 3: You can complete the account verification process by visiting /verify.html under your website domain and entering the verification code that is emailed to you.
The verification email may end up in your spam folder. For real deployments we recommend configuring your user pool to use Amazon Simple Email Service to send emails from a domain you own
- Step 4: After confirming the new user using the /verify.html page, visit /signin.html and log in using the email address and password you entered during the registration step.
– Step 5: If successful you should be redirected to /ride.html. You should see a notification that the API is not configured
👏 👏 👏 Congrats! You have finished Module 2